Australian Open 2022 Final: Barty vs Collins prediction and betting tips (January 29)
Ashleigh Barty has won three of the last four head-to-head matches against Danielle Rose Collins, but Collins won the last one. Who will be the champion?
Ashleigh Barty won over Madison Keys (6-1, 6-3) in the semi-finals
Ashleigh Barty won over Madison Keys (6-1, 6-3) in the semi-finals

The Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins fixture in the finals of the 2022 Australian Open will take place on Saturday, 29 January 2022, starting at 8:30 a.m. GMT. The venue is Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne. Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins (January 29) final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins latest odds on betting sites

Ashleigh Barty is priced with the odds of 1.25 (-400 American; 1/4 Fractional) to win the tournament, which equals an approximate probability of 77%. Danielle Rose Collins comes with the odds of 4.50 (+350; 7/2) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 23%.

The latest odds for Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins (January 29):

  • Over 20.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Under 20.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Barty — 1.65 (-154; 13/20)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Collins — 2.20 (+120; 6/5)
  • Asian handicap (-4.5) games on Barty — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Asian handicap (+4.5) games on Collins — 2.05 (+105; 21/20)

Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins final match preview and stats

Ashleigh Barty won over Madison Keys (6-1, 6-3) in the semi-final.

In the first game of the first set, both tennis players were equal but Barty finally converted her breakpoint. Then she easily won a service game and lost the second return. Barty won four games in a row to finish the set in her favor. She converted 100% of breakpoints and saved a single Keys’ breakpoint during these sets. She did not make a double fault.

In the second set, the tennis players traded winning two service games. In the fifth game, Madison Keys got a breakpoint opportunity but this breakpoint was saved. Barty received three breakpoints in the next game and finally converted the last one. In the last three remaining games, the tennis players did not give each other breakpoint opportunities.

We have seen a total of under 9.5 games in the second set in all six matches of the 2022 Australian Open with Ashleigh Barty participating. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.70 (-143; 7/10) this time.

Danielle Rose Collins beat Iga Swiatek (6-4, 6-1) in the previous stage to qualify for the final.

Collins played outstandingly at the start of the first set. She won the first four games in a row. Then Switek tried to come back but she won only four out of six remaining games and Collins finished the set in her favor. She saved one out of three breakpoints and converted 50% of them.

Danielle Rose Collins started the second set perfectly too. She won the first four games. Collins converted 100% of breakpoints and did not give breakpoint opportunities during these games. The American tennis player lost only one game and won two remaining games to finish the match. She did not make a double fault in the set and converted 75% of breakpoints.

A total of under 9.5 games has played out in the second set in three out of four H2H matches. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 1.65 (-154; 13/20) in the final.

Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins H2H

Danielle Rose Collins won over Ashleigh Barty (6-3, 6-4) in the 2021 WTA Adelaide. She did not make a double fault. Also, Collins won eight out of 10 service games and won 44% of return games. She won 70% of service points and 43% of return points. The American tennis player did not save two breakpoints and converted 67% of them.

Barty won 56% and 20% of service and return games, respectively. She won 57% of service points and 30% of return points. Barty made three double faults in two sets. She saved 33% of breakpoints and converted all two breakpoints.

Ashleigh Barty vs Danielle Rose Collins betting tips and prediction

Both tennis players have performed confidently in the 2022 Australian Open. Barty has not lost a set in this tournament, whereas Collins has met much stronger rivals. Both tennis players look equal now. Danielle Rose Collins won the last head-to-head fixture against Barty and had outstanding stats in this match. She won over Ida Swiatek, who is in good form now. I believe that Collins will win the set for sure. Also, a total over 20.5 games looks safe too. Winner of this match is unpredictable because both players look invincible now.

Betting prediction: Over 20.5 games

Odds: 1.95 (-105 American; 19/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Collins

Odds: 2.20 (+120 American; 6/5 Fractional)

Tennis Australian Open 2022 . Women. Singles. Final
Ashleigh Barty — Danielle Rose Collins
Won
Over 20.5 games
1.95
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!