The Slovan Bratislava vs Olympiacos fixture in the 2022-23 Europa League will take place on Wednesday, 11 August 2022, starting at 6:30 p.m. GMT. The venue is Tehelne pole, Bratislava.
Latest odds on betting sites
Olympiacos are priced with the odds of 2.10 (+110 American; 11/10 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 47%. Slovan Bratislava come with the odds of 3.50 (+250; 5/2) to take Olympiacos down. The chances of this outcome are close to 26%. The draw is priced with the odds of 3.30 (+230; 23/10), which equals an approximate probability of 27%.
The latest odds for Slovan Bratislava vs Olympiacos (August 11):
- Over 2.5 goals — 2.25 (+125; 5/4)
- Under 2.5 goals — 1.65 (-154; 13/20)
- Asian handicap (+1.5) goals on Slovan Bratislava — 1.20 (-500; 1/5)
- Asian handicap (-1.5) goals on Olympiacos — 3.90 (+290; 29/10)
- Youssef El-Arabi to score anytime — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
- Francisco Soares to score anytime — 2.00 (+100; 1/1)
Match preview and statistics
Slovan Bratislava defeated Skalica (3-0) in the last game.
They played perfectly in the first half. Slovan Bratislava controlled the ball 63% of the time and attacked 39 times. The Sky Blues made 10 shots with four on target and finished one of them successfully. Jaromir Zmrhal scored the first goal in the 47th minute.
In the second half, Slovan Bratislava played better than their rivals. They made nine shots with five on target and bagged two goals, whereas Skalica made eight shots with two on target and completed 12 defensive actions. Ivan Saponjic and David Hrncar scored their goals in the 52nd and 66th minutes, respectively.
Slovan Bratislava have scored 15 goals in the last six matches. They are priced with the odds of 3.10 (+210; 21/10) to score two goals in this game.
Slovan Bratislava team news: Michal Sulla — ligament injury.
Olympiacos drew against Slovan Bratislava (1-1) in the first game of this round.
In the first half, the Red-Whites controlled the ball 55% of the time and made nine shots with one on target, but they did not score a goal. Olympiacos attacked 42 times and completed nine defensive actions. Slovan Bratislava made three shots with one on target, but they did not score a goal too.
Olympiacos attacked much better in the second half. They attacked 55 times and made eight shots with four on target. Slovan Bratislava controlled the ball 52% of the time and made four shots with three on target. The teams scored one goal each. Andre Green opened the score in the 63rd minute. In the 86th minute, Youssef El-Arabi leveled the score.
Olympiacos have won only one of the last seven matches. Double chance — X2 comes with the odds of 1.75 (-133; 3/4) in this match.
Olympiacos team news: Nikola Cumic — muscle injury.
Slovan Bratislava vs Olympiacos H2H
Olympiacos defeated Slovan Bratislava (3-0, 2-2) in the Round 4 of the 2021 UEL Qualifiers. They controlled the ball 58% of the time and attacked 142 times. They made 28 shots with 10 on target. Youssef El-Arabi, Aboubakar Kamara, Henry Onyekuru and Pape Abou Cisse scored their goals.
Slovan Bratislava made 14 shots with three on target. They received a red card in the home match, but scored two goals after it. Andre Green and Ezekiel Henty scored their goals. Slovan Bratislava attacked 96 times and completed 41 defensive actions in the series.
Lineups and key players
Slovan Bratislava projected starting lineup:
- Olivier Vliegen
- Jan Mikula
- Maksym Talovyerov
- Theodor Gebre Selassie
- Michal Fukala
- Denis Visinsky
- Ivan Varfolomeyev
- Mohamed Doumbia
- Michael Rabusic
- Mick van Buren
- Andre Green
Andre Green scored 15 goals and made six assists in the 2021-22 season. Also, he has scored two goals in the last two H2H matches against Olympiacos.
Olympiacos projected starting lineup:
- Tomas Vaclik
- Sime Vrsaljko
- Thanasis Androutsos
- Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- Leonardo Koutris
- Yann M'Vila
- Andreas Bouchalakis
- Mathieu Valbuena
- Lazar Randelovic
- Youssef El-Arabi
- Aboubakar Kamara
Youssef El-Arabi scored a single goal for his team in Game 1 of the series. El-Arabi scored 23 goals and made four assists in the 2021-22 season.
Prediction and betting tips
Slovan Bratislava played well in the first game. Their attack was weaker than Olympiacos’, but they performed confidently in defence and bagged a goal. In the Round 4 of the 2021 UEL Qualifiers, Slovan Bratislava played amazingly in their home match. They scored two goals playing 10 v 11. Also, their stats in attack and defence were equal to Olympiacos’.
We have seen draws in the last two H2H matches. Besides, Olympiacos are in bad form now. They have won only one of the last seven matches, whereas Slovan Bratislava have won four of the last six games. Double chance - 1X looks safe in this fixture.
Betting prediction: Double chance — 1X
Odds: 1.75 (-133 American; 3/4 Fractional)
Share your thoughts!