Nations League 2022-23 Round 6: Denmark underdog against France by odds

The UEFA Nations League 2022/23 group stage fixtures culminate with a H2H between Denmark and France in Round 6 of the tournament. The matchup will be live at Parken Stadium, Copenhagen.

The hosts are now second in the group, having lost their matchday five fixture, two goals to one, against a rejuvenated Croatia. They go up against the French, who are third, despite beating Austria by two goals and conceding no shot on target.

At the 1x2 market, France are the favourites to win the tie away from home with their odds at 2.15 (23/20 Fractional; +114 American) and a probability of 44%. Denmark remains the underdog, despite winning in France. The odds of them converting their home advantage into a win are set at 3.54 (9/4; +225), equaling a probability of about 31%.

Meanwhile, the odds of both teams settling for a point apiece are at 3.60 (13/5; +260), roughly translating to a 25% probability.

The odds of both teams finding the back of the net are the same with those of both squads drawing blanks. The odds are set at 1.83 (83/100; - 120), and a probability of about 50%.

At the over/under 2.5 market, the odds of three goals or more are set at 2.07 (107/100; +106), with the probability at about 45%. The odds of two goals or less are set at 1.72 (18/25; -138), implying a 55% chance.

Anytime goal scorers include the last two goal scorers for Didier Deschamps. PSG No. 7, Kylian Mbappe, tops the list with odds at 2.50 (3/2; +150), equaling a probability of about 40%.

AC Milan striker, Olivier Giroud, is the second favourite to net the ball anytime. His odds are set at 2.87 (187/100; +187), which means a 35% probability.

The match is scheduled for Sunday, 25 September 2022 at 6:45 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!