The UEFA Nations League is back, with Scotland going head to head against Ukraine. The Scots are the favourites to win, according to the top betting sites.
In the 1x2 market, Scotland is expected to win with the odds set at 2.47 (147/100 Fractional; +147 American), equaling a probability of 40%. Meanwhile, the Ukrainian team has its odds at 3.02 (101/50; +202), which is equal to winning chances of 31%. The odds of a draw are set at 3.13 (213/100; 213), which equals a probability of about 29%.
The over/under 2.5 goals market favours a game low on goals, with the odds for over two goals set at 2.49 (149/100; +149), which equals a probability of about 39%. While the odds for a total number of less than three goals is at 1.57 (57/100; -175.4), with a 61% probability.
As for the both teams to score betting option, the odds for both scoring are set at 2.05 (21/20; +104.9), which is equal to a probability of 45%. While the odds for a single team or no team scoring is 1.73 (183/250; -136.6), equaling a probability of 55%.
The Ukrainian defender, Shakhtar Donetsk's Sergey Krivtsov, is most expected to score anytime, with the odds set at 1.44 (11/25; -227.3), which is equal to a probability of 69%.
His striker teammate, Club Brugge's Roman Yaremchuk, has the second highest odds of scoring anytime at 3.10 (21/10; +210), equaling a probability of 32%.
Closing in on him is the Scottish striker, Ché Adams of Southampton. His odds are set at 3.40 (12/5; +240), with a probability of 29%.
Both teams going H2H are in Group B1. Ukraine, with seven points, sits atop the group; while Scotland comes just behind, with six points.
The match is scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 6:45 p.m. GMT.